Thursday, December 24, 2009

BLOG NEW YEAR

“For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice.
-- T.S. Eliot ”


I have seriously neglected this blog for a while. I could make all sorts of excuses, but I won’t. There may be reasons, but the truth is, I have not done as I should.

My New Year’s Resolutions for this blog are as follows:

1. I will blog regularly, although some blog entries may be just short thoughts, or things that cracked me up, or flabbergasted me.

2. I will blog on a variety of subjects per the sidebar to the right (see “About Me”). I am a writer and sometimes I will blog about writing, but I will also post about art, wine, racing, fitness and nutrition, travel, and anything else that floats my boat, including a lot of nonsense just for fun.

3. I will sometimes post only in photos - with or without captions.

4. I will post on the mundane and the magnificent and all sorts of things in between.

5. The posts may not always be interesting to you, but the posts will be true to me - a sincere offering on whatever the subject of the post, even if it is just nonsense and fun. Sometimes - okay, more than sometimes - I am just goofy. :)

So, today I wish you the Merriest of Christmases, the Happiest of Holidays (if Christmas isn’t your thing) and a very, very Happy, Prosperous and Safe New Year!












[Translated Version]
Merry Christmas!

Polla Filia,
J.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment